COMPETITIVE TRYOUT INFORMATION
If you are interested in trying out for a Competitive team, please fill out to interest form(s) below, depending on the level you would like to tryout for:
Level I & Level II Interest Form: Please click HERE
Level III Interest Form: Please click HERE
You do NOT need to register for Competitive to tryout for a team, but all players, internal and external, MUST fill out an interest form above.
You do NOT need to register for Competitive to tryout for a team, but you MUST fill out an interest form below. If you are a Rec/Rec Plus player trying out for competitive, please register for Rec or Rec Plus in the event that you do not make a competitive team, and you are already placed on a Rec/Rec Plus team. If you register for Competitive and do not make a competitive team, you are responsible for contacting the club registrar and informing them which program you would like to be moved to (Rec, Rec Plus, Juniors).
2023/2024 Tryout Schedule
Level I (ECNL) & Level II (Pre-ECNL & Elite I/II) Tryout Schedule: Please click HERE
Level III (Comp Select) Tryout Schedule: Please click HERE
2023 Program Eligibility
Level I ECNL: 2011-2005 DOB
Level II Pre-ECNL/Elite: 2016-2005 DOB
Level III Select: 2015-2005 DOB
Level I ECNL: Most Competitive; for players with significant soccer and competitive experience
Level II Pre-ECNL/Elite: Competitive; for players with decent soccer experience and some competitive experience
Level III Comp Select: Least Competitive; for players with some soccer experience, but little to no competitive experience
To view a summary of all our programs and to familiarize yourself with the different program and team fees associated with each, please click HERE.
- All players, internal and external, must sign up to participate in the tryout process.
- An internal player is anyone who played Comp, Rec, Rec Plus or Juniors at Mustang during the 2022-2023 season.
- An external player is anyone who played outside of Mustang during the 2022-2023 season.
- Sessions may be added to age groups based on the need for additional evaluations.
- Signing up for a tryout does not guarantee you a spot on a Competitive team.
- If your player is selected for a team, you must complete the Mustang registration within 7 days of your invitation to join the team. Once every member of the team has registered, you will receive an invitation via email to pay the program fee.
- All players who do not make a Level I or Level II Team and would like to tryout for a Competitive Select Team, please ensure you fill out the Level III - Competitive Select Tryout Form.
Boys Competitive Director: Joe Owen
Girls Competitive Director: Pat Uriz
Competitive Registration Questions: Michaela DeJesus