Mustang Soccer Club is excited to announce our partnership with TGS for our High School age groups in an effort to further assist our players in connecting them to the collegiate level.
Important Points to Remember When Deciding Whether to Pursue College Soccer:
1. Be realistic
2. Match school academically. This is the primary reason for attending college. (If a player goes to college to play soccer and gets hurt the very first day, the player should be there because they like the college)
3. Coaches will look for:
- Not only good players, but good position players
- Level of play you are accustomed to
- Your personal character and integrity
- Your chance to succeed academically
4. Be proactive: recruiting is a two-way street
Click HERE to read: What’s Important If I Plan To Play College Soccer? Includes info on pursuing a scholarship and walk-on status.
Click HERE to view a Sample Resume for College Applications
Clicek HERE for the Total Global Sports College resource center
Boys: Please contact boys DOC Joe Owen (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Girls: Please contact girls DOC Patrick Uriz (email@example.com) or Mike Kelley (firstname.lastname@example.org)