*UPDATE: Spring Juniors 2021 season Information is below. Spring Juniors is open for registration.*
2021 MUSTANG JUNIORS - Spring
The Mustang Juniors Program is an alternative to our Recreational Program for players born in 2014 & 2015. The program is for those who would like to play in an environment led by our professional coaching staff.
Click HERE Register Now!
Days: Mondays and Fridays (Co-ed)
Time: 3:50 pm-5:05 pm
Location: Mustang Soccer Complex Lower Field
Season: March 1st-May 7th (no practice on 4/5 or 4/9)
Uniform: Not required
Rules for the Spring 2021 Juniors Program
- Trainings are held at the Mustang Soccer complex(Mondays and Fridays)
- Weather cancellations will be made up at a future date
- Please review the Mustang Soccer Protocols prior to attending your next training
- Please note that new guidance will allow for contact play. Coaches will be introducing contact play and scrimmaging in the Juniors program.
- Players must bring their own soccer ball and water bottle. We will have hand sanitizer available for players and disinfectant for equipment
- Parents must drop off players no more than 5-7 minutes prior to the start of their session
- Parents cannot stay to watch. Parents may drop off players at the curb or they may park and walk players to the sidewalk and once the player is directed to their entrance, parents must wait in their cars or leave and come back at the end of the training
- Please be on time for pickup because there are additional participants coming after each session. It is extremely important that we have fields and the complex area cleared before new arrivals show up
- Please watch this video to review entrance and exit protocols for players to and from the Mustang Soccer Complex
Uniform: Each player will receive a jersey and soccer ball
JUNIORS INFORMATION NIGHT
Location: Mustang Soccer Complex Conference Room (upstairs)
Boys Juniors Director: John Kinnear
Girls Juniors Director: Pat Uriz