- Cris Gilmore - USSF "A" License, 22 years coaching youth soccer
- Jeff Teach - NSCA Certified Strength & Conditioning specialist
Competitive Elite Program
- U14-U18 Boys and Girls Comp Elite athletes
- 1 day per week in addition to regular training schedule throughout the season (1 hour training session each week)
- Calendar planning based on season structure - High Intensity - Low Intensity
- Preparation/Education/Goal Setting/Testing and Measurement
Benefits to Proper Core Strength and Conditioning Program
- Warm Up/ Cool Down/Substitution Warm Up
- Rehabilitation/Injury Prevention
- Proper Nutrition
- Testing and Measuring Progress
Goals of the Core Strength and Conditioning Program
- Develop athleticism.
- Train speed, agaility, power, coordination, endurance, confidence, and core strength.
- Increase the overall strength and core of elite athletes in an effort to help minimize injury while maximizing player abilities and growth.
To sign up for the fitness program, you must be a part of the Mustang Soccer Competitive Elite program. Players from outside of the competitive program are open to contract Jeff or Cris for an additional fee to participate in the program.
Send an email to Pat Uriz to register for the program for the 2016-2017 season.