Mustang Winter Turf Tournament
U11-U13 Boys and Girls
January 4th & 5th, 2014
(Application deadline Dec. 4, 2013)
Divisions being offered:
U11 Boys & Girls Premier - 8 teams each
U11 Games are played in 8 v 8 format
U12 Boys & Girls Premier - 8 teams each
U13 Boys & Girls Premier - 8 teams each
Registration Fee: $600.00
Mandatory Team Credentials Check-in is at:
MUSCLE MILK SOCCER FIELDS at the
MUSTANG SOCCER COMPLEX
4680 Camino Tassajara
Danville, CA 94506
(925) 648-4121Ext. 15
Saturday January 4th
7:00 am to 11:00 am.
Teams that play their first game at 8:00am or 8:30am may check-in at the Field Marshal Tent at your field venue.
ALL OTHER TEAMS MUST COME TO MSC.
Any team not checking in at least 60 minutes before their first game will have their games be considered forfeits for scoring purposes.
Please read the Rules for the necessary credentials required at Check-in.
Randy Haberl & Rob Nowacek
Winter Turf Co-Tournament Directors
THERE ARE NO DOGS ALLOWED AT ANY MUSTANG SOCCER VENUES DURING TOURNAMENTS
Mustang Winter Turf Tournament:
- All games will be played rain or shine on all weather fields in Danville, Ca.
- Every team is guaranteed 4 games beginning Saturday, January 4, and ending Sunday, January 5.
- There will be a total of 8 teams per age group and two brackets of four teams each.
- The 1st place team from Group A will play the 1st place team from Group B, 2nd place from Group A against 2nd place from Group B, and so on, unless additional brackets are scheduled.
- Teams will be awarded 3 points for a win and 1 point for a tie.
- Teams will play teams within their own brackets for the first 3 games. The 4th game will be determined based on points of finish in pool play.
The intent is to find the best teams possible to fill out the age groups in an effort to get in the best possible competition in preparation for the end-of-season State Cup.
There will be minimal awards given to keep the cost of the tournament at $600 per team. This will also allow us to guarantee that every team can play a fourth game.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING IF YOU ARE A CYSA TEAM
TRAVEL TO GAMES SANCTIONED BY OTHER US SOCCER FEDERATION AFFILIATED ORGANIZATIONS
CYSA teams may travel to tournaments, jamborees and festivals that have been sanctioned by a US Soccer Federation affiliated Member Organization (other than a US Youth Soccer State Association). Sanctioned games include sanctioned tournament, jamboree and festival games that have been approved by the hosting US Soccer Federation Organization. CYSA teams traveling to such sanctioned competitions may do so by completing and submitting CYSA Online eTravel Form:
You have been accepted, what happens next:
- Do not wait until the last minute if you intend to use Guest Players.
- Do not wait until the last minute to file the Notification if you are traveling to an Out of State US Youth Soccer Tournament (File date must be 1 day prior to travel) or a Non-US Youth Soccer Tournament. (File date must be 5 days prior to travel). Both forms have specific information regarding this process.
If you have questions about applying to our tournament, please visit the following link: http://www.calnorth.org/tournaments/how_to_apply_to_a_tournament/
Such permission will be in effect provided that every team member and guest player associated with the team traveling is in good standing with CYSA and that the team participates in the sanctioned competition with US Youth Soccer/CYSA team and player credentials for each player, guest player and registered team official as required by CYSA and approved by the respective CYSA District Registrar.
A team’s failure to properly notify CYSA at least five business days prior to traveling, in accordance with the established protocol, could delay and/or invalidate payment on any insurance claims for the player and/or team arising from participation in the tournament games to which the team traveled.
If you have any questions please email: Kim Wilkins