Mustang Winter Turf Tournament
U11-U13 Boys and Girls
January 3rd & 4th, 2015
(Application deadline Dec. 1, 2014)
Divisions being offered:
U11 Boys & Girls Premier - 8 teams each
U11 Games are played in 8 v 8 format
U12 Boys & Girls Premier - 8 teams each
U13 Boys & Girls Premier - 8 teams each
Registration Fee: $650.00
Mandatory Team Credentials Check-in is at:
MUSCLE MILK SOCCER FIELDS at the
MUSTANG SOCCER COMPLEX
4680 Camino Tassajara
Danville, CA 94506
(925) 648-4121Ext. 15
Saturday January 3rd
7:00 am to 11:00 am.
Teams that play their first game at 8:00am or 8:30am may check-in at the Field Marshal Tent at your field venue.
ALL OTHER TEAMS MUST COME TO MSC.
Any team not checking in at least 60 minutes before their first game will have their games be considered forfeits for scoring purposes.
Please read the Rules for the necessary credentials required at Check-in.
Winter Turf Tournament Director
THERE ARE NO DOGS ALLOWED AT ANY MUSTANG SOCCER VENUES DURING TOURNAMENTS
Mustang Winter Turf Tournament:
- All games will be played rain or shine on all weather fields in Danville, Ca.
- Every team is guaranteed 4 games beginning Saturday, January 3, and ending Sunday, January 4.
- There will be a total of 8 teams per age group and two brackets of four teams each.
- The 1st place team from Group A will play the 1st place team from Group B, 2nd place from Group A against 2nd place from Group B, and so on, unless additional brackets are scheduled.
- Teams will be awarded 3 points for a win and 1 point for a tie.
- Teams will play teams within their own brackets for the first 3 games. The 4th game will be determined based on points of finish in pool play.
The intent is to find the best teams possible to fill out the age groups in an effort to get in the best possible competition in preparation for the end-of-season State Cup.
There will be minimal awards given to keep the cost of the tournament at $650 per team. This will also allow us to guarantee that every team can play a fourth game.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING IF YOU ARE A CYSA TEAM
TRAVEL TO GAMES SANCTIONED BY OTHER US SOCCER FEDERATION AFFILIATED ORGANIZATIONS
Cal North Online Travel Requests
If you are traveling to a Non-Cal North Sanctioned event, you can instantly obtain your approval to travel by creating a Travel Requests in the Cal North Data Management System. Find more information and detailed instructions on creating a travel request.
If you have any questions please email: Kim Wilkins