Mustang Winter Turf Tournament
Event Dates: 12/17-12/18
September 13th: Application Opens
November 1st: Application Closes
November 10th: Accepted Teams Listed
November 17th: Schedules Released
U14/15- Composite (2002/2003 Combined age groups)-$695/team
Please contact Mike Kelley at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mandatory Team Credentials Check-in is at:
MUSTANG SOCCER COMPLEX
4680 Camino Tassajara
Danville, CA 94506
Saturday December 17th
7:00 am to 11:00 am.
Teams that play their first game at 8:00am or 8:30am may check-in at the Field Marshal Tent at your field venue.
ALL OTHER TEAMS MUST COME TO MSC.
Any team not checking in at least 60 minutes before their first game will have their games be considered forfeits for scoring purposes.
***Please note that online check in through Gotsoccer will also be available up to one week prior to the event. All players must be on on the Gotsoccer roster including guest players.
Please read the Rules for the necessary credentials required at Check-in.
Winter Turf Tournament Director
THERE ARE NO DOGS ALLOWED AT ANY MUSTANG SOCCER VENUES DURING TOURNAMENTS
- All games will be played rain or shine on all weather fields in Danville, Ca.
- Every team is guaranteed 3 games beginning Saturday, December 17th and ending Sunday, December 18th.
- The 1st place team from Group A will play the 1st place team from Group B in a final.
- Teams will be awarded 3 points for a win and 1 point for a tie. Tie break rules will be posted on line.
- Teams will play teams within their own brackets for the first 3 games .
- U11-U12 games are 30 minute halves - U13 / U14 games times are 35 minute halves
- Awards - First place only, there are no second place awards
The intent is to find the best teams possible to fill out the age groups in an effort to get in the best possible competition in preparation for the end-of-season State Cup. We have lengthened the total time of the matches to replicate State Cup for the 2016 season.
This tournament is unrestricted. Teams registered in good standing with any U.S. Soccer Federation affiliate are eligible to apply.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING IF YOU ARE A CYSA TEAM
TRAVEL TO GAMES SANCTIONED BY OTHER US SOCCER FEDERATION AFFILIATED ORGANIZATIONS
Cal North Online Travel Requests
If you are traveling to a Non-Cal North Sanctioned event, you can instantly obtain your approval to travel by creating a Travel Requests in the Cal North Data Management System. Find more information and detailed instructions on creating a travel request.
If you have any questions please email: Rob Nowacek